Washington Metro Chapter Community Associations Institute, a 501(c)(6) organization, is the largest of CAI’s U.S. and international chapters with more than 3,300 members, five staff, and a $1.35 million budget. Locally, our members include over 1,500 community association leaders and residents, 1,400 community managers, 80 community association management firms, and more than 300 companies who provide products and services to community associations.
The chapter is led by the Board of Directors and supported by the chapter staff. The chapter programs are developed by volunteer committees organized into councils. The Board of Directors meets on the fourth Monday each month.
Chapter Office General Information
Address: 7600 Leesburg Pike Ste 100W, Falls Church, VA 22043
Phone: (703) 750-3644
- For any accounting, invoicing or billing questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For event related inquiries, please email email@example.com.
- For education related inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions regarding Quorum or advertising, please email email@example.com.
- Membership inquiries or general questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.