Educating, empowering, and connecting stakeholders to strengthen community associations.
When we do our best work and fully deliver on our mission:
1. Managers, homeowners, and community association service providers are highly educated and informed on community association issues.
2. Legislators work collaboratively with us to develop effective community association legislation.
3. Community association professionals are well connected to each other, serving community associations more effectively.
Provide high-quality education to homeowners and professionals:
1. Identify training needs and interests and expand content to meet those needs.
2. Maintain education sessions that provide professional management credentials.
3. Expand and diversify the pool of subject matter experts, speakers, and trainers.
4. Educate business partners on effectively conducting business with community associations.
Be a valued and effective partner for legislators in the Washington Metropolitan Area:
1. Collaborate with legislators to develop effective legislation impacting community associations.
2. Serve as a resource for legislators in Washington D.C., Virginia, and Maryland.
3. Identify the local impact of key regulatory and legislative issues facing common ownership communities and promote awareness among the membership.
Create and foster environments to build relationships:
1. Enhance participation and volunteerism.
2. Increase engagement among members.
3. Connect new members and mentors.
4. Create opportunities for members to engage in person and virtually.
5. Foster relationships with neighboring chapters and other affiliated organizations.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
Washington Metropolitan Chapter CAI is committed to making diversity, equity, and inclusion a core aspect in our membership, on our staffs, and within the community association housing model at large. We firmly believe in the unique strengths of every individual and that diversity makes organizations more successful and communities more fulfilling. By actively cultivating diversity, we benefit from a vastly richer mix of ideas, perspectives, and life experiences that expand our thinking and our possibilities. We strive to foster a culture of discovery, innovation, and service as we continue to focus on our mission to build better communities. Click here for WMCCAI's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion statement.