Deadline EXTENDED through September 5, 2018.
Washington Metropolitan Chapter Community Associations Institute provides area community association leaders and managers with quality education and training.
We offer a broad range of programming hosted by industry experts to help keep participants up to date on the latest management trends, industry best practices, legislative activity, hot topics and subjects of special interest. In 2018, WMCCAI hosted 15 sessions at our highly attended Conference & Expo, and 16 standalone sessions for managers and homeowners, including 4 webinars. Course attendees gained insight and knowledge to help them take their careers and communities to the next level, while gaining valuable credits toward earning and maintaining industry certifications and designations.
We want you to be a part of our education initiatives, giving your peers the knowledge and skills they need to be better managers, board members, and industry professionals!
Why You Should Submit a Proposal
- Share your skills, experiences, and vision with leaders.
- Increase your visibility; gain recognition and distinction within the community association industry.
- Participate in a unique forum that brings community association professionals, service providers, and homeowners together.
- Play a part in improving community association living and promote the professionalism of those serving community associations.
Session Attendees Have Shown an Interest in the Following Topics
- Effective board meetings
- Insurance and claims
- Board member responsibility/fiduciary duty
- Reserve Studies and Budgeting
- Understanding financial documents
- Leadership and Management
- All ideas are considered!
- Applications must be completed through the online form.
- No more than three proposals per individual may be submitted.
- Each proposed instructor must complete and submit the online form.
- Each proposed instructor must be available on the agreed upon presentation date.
- Each proposed instructor must provide a biography (resume, CV, or company web page are NOT acceptable).
- Applications cannot be submitted after the deadline.
- Applicants will receive an update in Fall 2018 regarding the status of their proposal.