January Benefactor of the Month
Hann & Hann Construction Services Inc.
Company Name: Hann & Hann Construction Services Inc.
Contact: Todd El-Taher, Vice President, Sales & Marketing
Address: 12307 Washington Ave
City, State ZIP: Rockville, MD 20852
Year Established or Incorporated: 1974
- CAI Member Since 1997
- Certificate of Insurance: Ö Yes
- Bonded: Ö Yes
- Areas you serve: C., Maryland, and Virginia
- Corporate Associations: Member of Community Associations Institute (CAI) Washington Metropolitan Region as well as Chesapeake Chapter, Property Management Association (PMA),
Hann & Hann provides a consultative approach to the renovation, maintenance and general upkeep of your community. Founded in 1974 we have in-house expertise in painting, wall covering, carpentry, roofing, siding, concrete, lead abatement, and mold remediation, to name just a few of our strengths. Hann & Hann employs a team of highly-skilled professionals ranging from ownership through management into our production staff proudly providing services to HOA’s, Condominiums, and Co-ops.
Hann & Hann has extensive experience in lead abatement and the risk containment for residents through the abatement process and continually train our personnel. With credentials in MD, VA, and D.C. and differences in each jurisdiction, we stay diligent in our continued education of our personnel due to the evolving best practices. With decades of experience in the condominium market, we are poised to continue assisting communities in the Metro D.C. region with their maintenance, repairs, renovations, and remodeling of any interior or exterior need. Our staff is accustomed to working in occupied spaces and makes every effort to reduce the inconvenience felt by residents.
- Licenses Held: MHIC(MD), Class A(VA), General service and repair home improvement contractor(D.C.), Lead abatement
- Company Philosophy: Consult with the client to determine the best solution for the need expressed, where possible providing options ranked as good, better and best explaining the advantages or shortcomings of each. Without hesitation, walk away from projects or requests that have an improper scope of work, risk of ethical conflict, or present risk to building, association, the reputation of Hann & Hann or the management company hiring us. Utilize knowledge, wisdom, transparency, candor and honesty.
February Benefactor of the Month
Brothers Paving & Concrete Corporation
Paul Battista, CEO/Founder
9469 Hawkins Drive, Manassas, VA 20109
Building Better Communities, Together.
We are DC Metro’s premier asphalt & concrete provider.
With over thirty years of experience in the Commercial, Retail, and HOA markets, we understand and value the needs of your clients as much as you do.
Our vision is to build better communities by investing in and partnering with the right people to deliver professional and precision work. It is our focus to make sure that you look good for your clients.
The HOA market is the largest segment of our business and we are the region’s top HOA asphalt and concrete provider. Through our decades of experience and expertise in this speciﬁc market we understand the particulars—the importance of timely notices, showing up when we say we will show up, attending board meetings, providing quality product and service, and educating board members on all aspects of the work.
We are more than a contractor, we are your partner to ensure you deliver on your asphalt and concrete promises to your clients. Our Project Managers are dedicated to serving you and in making your asphalt and concrete projects a joy.
We’ve been a member of CAI since 1985 and have been a benefactor of WMCCAI for over 10 years.
Reach out to us to for a free site evaluation or to schedule a 30 minute Lunch & Learn session, where we will share with you how to evaluate and maintain your asphalt and concrete needs eﬃciently and without headaches.
“Loyal customers, they don’t just come back, they don’t simply recommend you, they insist that their friends do business with you.” -Chip Bell