A zoom meeting link will be emailed to registered attendees.
- Members $10
- Nonmembers $15
Thank you to our sponsors:
Share Your Favorite Cinco de Mayo Recipes!
We want to hear your favorite Cinco de Mayo recipes! Submit your recipe by clicking the button below and we will share it on our blog alongside other member recipe favorites for all to view and enjoy before the happy hour gets started! (Plus, submission enters you for a chance to win a prize at the virtual happy hour! Must be present to win!) So, go on…show us your family favorites, easy go-to snacks, or your favorite cocktail! Note: One submission per person, please. 🙂
Click on each item below to find some of our member’s favorite recipes!
Mezcal Mule (Courtesy of Arwen Bain @ RCN)
- 2 ounces mezcal
- ½ ounce fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 4 ounces ginger beer
- 1 lime wedge or sprig of mint as garnish (optional)
- Fill copper mug or glass with ice.
- Combine ingredients and stir.
- Garnish with lime wedge or mint.
Skinny Spicy Mango Margarita (Courtesy of Morgan @ WMCCAI)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Tequila
- 1 cup Orange Mango Watermelon Sparkling Ice
- Cinnamon (optional), for rimming your cocktail glass
- 2-3 Limes
- Lime wedges (for garnish)
- Hint of Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Rim two cocktail glasses with cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, add ice, your Mango Sparkling Ice, tequila, lime juice, and cayenne pepper. DO NOT SHAKE!
- Lightly turn over and back (the sparkling ice has carbonation so you don’t want an exploding mess).
- Pour mix into your rimmed cocktail glasses.
- Garnish with lime wedge, and serve.
Holy Guacamole! (Courtesy of Christine @ WMCCAI)
- 2 Avocados – keep one pit
- ¼ Tomato
- 1/8 Onion
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- Onion powder, Garlic powder, Cumin and salt to taste
- Dice ¼ of tomato and 1/8 of an onion into small pieces.
- Rinse, cut open, remove pit and rind; then mash avocados.
- Mix mashed avocados with tomato and onion.
- Add 1 table spoon of lime juice.
- Then add onion, garlic and cumin powder and salt to taste. Enjoy!