The outreach committee is responsible for developing, executing and maintaining programs to foster communications among WMCCAI members and between WMCCAI and the general public; encouraging participation in WMCCAI programs and volunteer opportunities and promoting the value of CAI membership to existing members and the general public; and coordinating and implementing WMCCAI’s “Community Association of the Year” contest. This committee meets on the first Wednesday of each month.
- Topic: Public Outreach Committee Meeting
- Every month on the First Wednesday
- Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system. Monthly: https://caionline-org.zoom.us/meeting/tZwod-igqT0iHN2XkCF5Tjz66gOOAoMja_KO/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGgqzsrEtOTuB-ORpw-GYigd_zwtiFHgo0PpBTGJXVnaBmgYOVtHZNwPdLR
- Join Zoom Meeting: https://caionline-org.zoom.us/j/88501876869?pwd=ZFRMTFNkcldkM2NFRmtTbnlBL1dCUT09
- Meeting ID: 885 0187 6869
- Passcode: 313587