SATURDAY, APRIL 23, 2022
Planning efforts for the 2022 WMCCAI Potomac Watershed Clean-Up Day initiative are underway! The WMCCAI Potomac Watershed Clean-Up Day is scheduled for April 23, 2022.
Join the Washington Metro Chapter Community Associations Institute as we do our part to clean up the Potomac Watershed and positively impact the communities where we work and live.
Please volunteer and make this event a success! Pre-registration is required.
Locations: Various locations in the Washington Metro DC Area.
- Broadlands Homeowners Association, Broadlands Nature Center, Broadlands, VA 20148
- Cascades Community Association, 20670 Fernbank Ct, Potomac Falls, VA 20165
- Daventry Community Association, 7773 Jewelweed Ct, Springfield, VA 22152
- Longstreet Commons HOA, Hunting Path Rd, Haymarket, VA 20169
- Potomac Shores Community, Potomac Shores Clubhouse, 1801 Potomac Shores Pkwy, Dumfries, VA 22026
- Riverside Estates Civic Association, 3115 Battersea Ln, Alexandria, VA 22309
- Flat Lick Stream Valley Park, 13923 Willard Rd Suite C, Chantilly, VA 20151
- Sully Station II CA, 5501 Sully Park Drive, Centreville, VA 20120
- Greenbriar Park, 4600 Stringfellow Rd, Fairfax, VA 22033 (Note: This site’s event takes place separately on April 29)
- Croyden Creek Nature Center, 852 Avery Rd, Rockville, MD 20851
- Oak Creek Club Homeowners Association, 14501 Mary Bowie Pkwy, Upper Marlboro MD 20774
- Whiskey Bottom South Condominiums, 9220 Bridle Path Lane, Laurel, MD 20723
- Parkside Plaza Condominium, 9039 Sligo Creek Pkwy, Silver Spring, MD 20901 (Note: This site’s event takes place separately on June 18)
- 4200 Cathedral Avenue, a Condominium, 4200 Cathedral Ave NW, Washington, D.C. 20016
- Cathedral Avenue Cooperative, 4101 Cathedral Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20016
- Peninsula 88, 88 V St SW, Washington, D.C. 20024 (Note: This site’s event takes place separately on a date TBD)
For more information contact:
Share Event Flyer with Colleagues & Friends!
Download a Fillable Flyer (Add Your Contact Info & Share!)
ABOUT THE ALICE FERGUSON FOUNDATIONThe Alice Ferguson Foundation was established in 1954 as a non-profit organization chartered in the state of Maryland. The Alice Ferguson Foundation’s educational programs unite students, educators, park rangers, communities, regional organizations, and government agencies throughout the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area to promote the environmental sustainability of the Potomac River watershed.
MissionThe Alice Ferguson Foundation’s mission is to connect people to the natural world, sustainable agricultural practices, and the cultural heritage of their local watershed through education, stewardship, and advocacy.
Thank you to Lauren Ritter, Esq. with Chadwick, Washington, Moriarty, Elmore & Bunn, P.C. for preparing this 2020 map! We are looking forward to adding many more sites to the map in 2021!
- Company name/logo on event promotional item given to all event participants
- Recognition on all promotional materials
- Recognition on event page on website
Friends of the Watershed Sponsor
Hand Sanitizer Sponsor