Building Maintenance for High Rises
High rise buildings have special needs when it comes to maintenance. With complex systems that require consistent monitoring and upkeep to function efficiently over time, it is critical to understand the fundamentals of how they work to keep them working. Join our expert team of engineers and managers as they take you onsite to look at a high-rise building’s mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems as well as the building exterior envelope. Learn about different types of each, their parts and pieces, what to watch out for, and when to call a professional for service or replacement. Get valuable guidance in how to develop an effective preventive maintenance program for a high-rise building: who should be doing what and how often, budgeting adequately for maintenance/repair costs and eventual component replacement. This is a unique opportunity to get a handle on high-rise maintenance so no one gets left out in the cold.
NOTE: This is a hybrid session. Attendees can choose to attend in person or via Zoom.
- This session is worth (1.5) credit hours.
- Light refreshments will be provided.
Featured Speakers include:
- Kathryn Hutchison, CMCA, AMS, PCAM, National Realty Partners, LLP
- Ted Ross, TRC Engineering
- Doug White, PE, Thomas Downey, Ltd.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION RATE (Thru 9/9/2022):
- Homeowner/Manager Member: $40
- Homeowner Manager Nonmember: $45
- Business Partner Member: $50
- Business Partner Nonmember: $55
Register To Attend!
REGULAR REGISTRATION RATE (After 5/6/2022):
- Homeowner/Manager Member: $45
- Homeowner Manager Nonmember: $55
- Business Partner Member: $55
- Business Partner Nonmember: $60