Grab your clubs and join your WMCCAI colleagues for a day of golf at Westfields Golf Club. Spend the day on this popular and challenging course, win door prizes and enjoy food and festivities. Registration includes greens and cart fee and food & beverage on the course, and more.
*To ensure the health and safety of our golfers, a limited number of foursomes will be available at our 2020 event. Additionally, non-golfing and networking activities are currently under review; further information will be posted at a later date. Due to the current health conditions we will be practicing the following during the event, in addition to all CDC and course guidelines at the time of the event.
- Social distancing: please maintain at least 6 feet between your self and others
- Masks: Face coverings will we required inside all Westfields buildings and during networking gatherings
- Carts: we will provide two carts per foursome. If you opt to ride with your team, please ensure to discuss player comfort level regarding social distancing and masks.
2021 Golf Classic Sponsorships:
View the list of available sponsorships below. Questions? Contact email@example.com for more information, or to sign up!
PLEASE NOTE: Benefits for sponsorships subject to change based on COVID-19 guidelines.
- One golfer foursome included
- Company name/logo posted on all golf carts used by players in the tournament
Beverage Cart Sponsor
- Registration for one volunteer to assist in staffing beverage cart
- Company name/logo posted on beverage cart signage
Players Gift Sponsor
- Recognition with company name/logo on player’s gift and/or packaging
- Company name/logo on printed photos distributed to each golfer
- Registration for two volunteers to assist in taking photos of golfers on course
Mulligans & Toss Package SponsorExclusive Sponsorship
- Recognition with company name/ logo on mulligan and toss tickets
- Opportunity to provide two volunteers to sell mulligans at registration
Contest Hole Sponsor
- Registration for two (2) volunteers to coordinate contest
- Company name posted on contest hole signage
- Opportunity to provide table for display at contest hole
- Provide prize for winners (except Hole in One; insurance will provide prizes)
- Multiple sponsorships available, choose one of the following: Hole in One, Closest to the Keg, Closest to the Pin, Longest Drive, Dice Game, Putting Contest, Beat the Pro
- Registration for two volunteers to to represent company at the hole
- Company name posted on hole signage
- Opportunity to provide table for display at the hole
- Opportunity to provide flags with company name/logo for golf course holes (WMCCAI may provide flags for a fee if notified 90 days prior to event)
Lunch SponsorMultiple Sponsorships Available
- Registration for one (1) volunteer
- Opportunity to provide small flyer or sticker to be included in lunches provided to all event attendees
Driving Range Sponsor
- Registration for two volunteers to set up table and represent company at the driving range
- Company name on sign posted at driving range
- Recognition with company name/logo on score card placed in each golf cart
Banner @ Opening/Clubhouse SponsorMultiple Sponsorships Available
- Recognition with company name/logo on banner placed at the entrance of the clubhouse
50/50 Raffle Sponsor
- Recognition with company name/logo on 50/50 raffle tickets
- Opportunity to provide two volunteers to sell 50/50 raffle tickets
Social Safety SponsorThree Sponsorships Available
- Recognition of your company name/logo on “social safety packet” provided to each attendee containing items including* hand sanitizer, masks, wipes, etc.
- *Items subject to availability.
Swag Bag SponsorMultiple Sponsorships Available
- Opportunity to provide a single golf-related item to golfers (estimated 150 pieces required – must be delivered 14 days prior to event)