WMCCAI’s Conference & Expo is the largest gathering of community association professionals in the D.C. Metro Area and is the largest event across CAI chapters worldwide.
2019 Conference & Expo will be held at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center on Friday, February 22 with education sessions and over five hours of exhibit time. We have some special things planned to build excitement throughout the day on the show floor.
Cost to Exhibit
Choose your booth online before October 26, 2018 to secure the early bird booth rate and reserve with only a 50% deposit; the remaining balance is due by the end of 2018. After October 26, not only does the cost increase but payment in full is required for booth purchases.
Large booths are available. Double, triple, and quad booths can be drawn on the floorplan; contact Carla Cobos Hull, Event Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org for details and pricing. Quad booths receive a discount on booth cost.
2018 Attendee Breakdown
- Total registered attendees: 2,112
- 535 Homeowner Community Association Volunteer Leaders
- 632 Professional Managers
- 122 Business Partners
- 730 Exhibitors – including Management Companies and Business Partners
- 93 Other industry supporters
What's Included in Your 10x10 Booth?
- Company listing in the Quorum Conference & Expo Preview Issue* (base circulation of 3,200).
- Company listing in the 2019 Resource Guide* highlighting your products and services and helping prospects find you at the show and contact you afterward. All conference attendees receive one (base circulation of 2,000).
- Company listing in the 2019 Attendee Brochure* (base circulation of 3,200) along with free brochures to assist in your marketing efforts (upon request).
- Five (5) complimentary passes to invite current and prospective clients to Conference & Expo. Each pass includes breakfast, lunch, conference materials and access to all education sessions.
- Registration for four (4) exhibitor representatives, per 10 x 10 booth, that includes breakfast, lunch, and access to all education sessions.
- A pre-show attendee mail list (no emails), provided approximately 3 weeks prior to show date.
- A post-show attendee mail list (no emails) provided to exhibitors who complete the 2019 Exhibitor evaluation.
- Extensive web marketing campaign reaching more than 10,000 associations and professional in the metropolitan area.
- Complimentary sign with company name, show carpet, and booth furnishing to include one 6” skirted table, two chairs, and a wastebasket.
- Complimentary freight handling during scheduled move-in and move-out times.
- Twenty-four hour trade show floor security.
* dependent on commitment date
How to Buy a Booth
1. Click on this link to view the available spaces:
Exhibitors: this link is for reference only. The booths that show as “unavailable” are available for purchase.
2. Click on this link to purchase your space: https://ww2.eventrebels.com/er/Registration/StepRegInfo.jsp?ActivityID=25344&StepNumber=1000
You will need your member number to receive member pricing. If you do not know your member number, please call the office during regular business hours.
If you are not a member, you can join CAI anytime online at https://www.caionline.org/JoinNow. Once you submit your online application and receive a confirmation email from CAI National, WMCCAI is happy to give you the member rate, even before you receive your membership materials in the mail. Just forward that email to email@example.com and we will be in touch with a member ID for you to use.
See Who's Registered to Exhibit
CLICK HERE to VIEW the list of exhibitors.