January Benefactor of the Month
TRC Engineering, Inc.
9210 Wightman Road, Suite 110
Gaithersburg, MD 20886
Telephone: 301-869-6446 / 877-397-8038
Year Established or Incorporated: 2006
CAI Member Since: 2006
Certificate of Insurance: Yes
Areas you serve: District, Maryland & Virginia
Licenses Held: Professional Engineer, VA, MD, DC; VA Master HVAC; Certified Energy Manager
TRC Engineering (Ted Ross Consulting, LLC) consists of a team of experienced professionals working to enable building owners, managers, and boards to provide the best in mechanical systems for their tenants and residents. From Mechanical Engineering and Design to energy audits to piping analysis to emergency call management TRC provides expert aid to their clients. TRC serves as “Owner’s Rep” for projects such as boiler, chiller, cooling tower, piping installations or decentralized air conditioning projects. TRC will manage the bid process and write and/or analyze project specifications. TRC also functions as an “on-call” engineering team (Directors of Engineering for those properties without an engineering staff) or can work with an on-site engineering staff to improve their expertise on their own systems. The team members bring these credentials to the table:
- Professional Engineers with over 25 years of experience in consulting, project management, and
- Project Engineers for HVAC Systems Renovations.
- Licensed, experienced Chief Operating Engineer
- Certified Building Energy Auditors
- Certified Building Commissioning Agents
- LEED Consultants
To provide service that consistently exceeds our clients’ expectation. Lead the industry with quality standards and continuously monitor and improve the quality of our service. To enable Building Owners, Property Managers and Building Engineers to provide excellent facility service for their tenants and residents. We serve ethically, with a focus on developing and maintaining long-term client relationships.
TRC Engineering is focused on being the industry leader in multi-family residential, commercial and industrial mechanical engineering services. We will continue to develop the services offered including troubleshooting, retro-fit engineering, pipe testing and more in these buildings.
Company Core Values: Our team is proudly committed to the following values:
- Integrity: Always treating our clients and colleagues in a fair manner; Gaining trust through our actions, including ensuring engineering and design integrity.
- Service: We are consistently driven to provide the best service for our clients’ needs.
- Respect: Respect within our team and for our clients will lead to a healthy working environment as well as team and client satisfaction.
- Knowledge: We place value in having our team be leaders and instructors and always growing our technical knowledge to meet the needs of our changing environment.
- Passion: Nurturing our team with a passion for providing the highest quality service to our clients.