Is what we had for dinner in 2018 going to be for breakfast in 2019?
Join us to explore the origins of critical themes that are defining how laws that govern community associations are changing today. Participants will have the opportunity to “weigh in” on the issues that are most critical to communities and homeowners and provide comments to help guide legislative activity in 2019. Issues include:
- Home based businesses within communities
- Storm water management regulation and responsibility
- Resale disclosure requirements
- Insurance coverage
- Capital reserves
Presented by: Virginia Legislative Committee of the Washington Metropolitan Chapter of Community Associations Institute and Fairfax County Office of Consumer Affairs
Moderated by (subject to change):
- Ronda DeSplinter, LSM, PCAM
- William A. Marr, Jr., ESQ., Law Office William A. Marr, Jr.
- Lucia Anna “Pia” Trigiani, ESQ., MercerTrigiani
- Member: $25
- Nonmember: $35