WMCCAI’s Conference & Expo is the largest gathering of community association professionals in the D.C. Metro Area and is the largest event across CAI chapters worldwide.
2018 Conference & Expo is Saturday, March 10 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in downtown D.C. The show features 15 education sessions and over five hours of exhibit time. We have some special things planned to build excitement throughout the day on the show floor.
Over 200 companies exhibit at the event each year. In 2017, we had over 2,100 community association industry professionals attend Conference & Expo! More than half of the booths pre-sold and we have just begun the sales process for exhibitors! At this pace, we will sell out of booths by the end of 2017.
ATTENDEE INFORMATION! REGISTER EARLY AND SAVE!
Attend the largest community association industry event in the Washington metro area! The 2018 WMCCAI Conference & Expo features 15 educational sessions on relevant topics affecting community associations and more than 200 exhibiting companies offering a wide variety of products and services. Join more than 2,000 community association professionals and volunteer leaders to:
- Learn more tips and best practices to get more involved in your community
- Earn Continuing Education Credits
- Visit with businesses and management companies that cater to your needs
- Meet community association industry leaders
SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- 8:00 a.m. – Registration Opens / Exhibit Hall Opens
- 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.- Morning Break
- 9:00 a.m. -10:30 a.m.- Education Seminars
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.- Education Seminars
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.- Lunch Service Begins in Exhibit Hall
- 12:30 p.m. – Money Booth Mania Round 1
- 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Registration Closes
- 2:30 p.m. – Money Booth Mania Round 2
- 3:00 p.m. – Registration Closes
- 3:15 p.m. – Grand Prize Drawing $2,500
- 3:30 p.m. – Exhibit Hall Closes
|MEMBER Registration Rates||Early Bird Expires 1/21/18||Regular Rate 1/22/18 – 2/28/18||Late Registration 3/1/18 – 3/10/18|
|NON-MEMBER Registration Rates||Early Bird before 1/22/18||Regular Rate 1/23/18 – 2/28/18||Late Registration 3/1/18 – 3/10/18|